Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

,

Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm unexpectedly received divided opinions when it was first released

 

'Why does... Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm sound... so good. This is my favorite title track in Red Velvet's discography'

When the song was released, I saw a lot of comments on Theqoo saying it sounds boring and worse than people's expectations. Those comments broke my heart and I didn't check out the song, you know. 

But then, I checked out the song after it was updated on Superstar SM Town and I was like... This song is crazy?!? I love it so much, it's the best😭 My favorite song used to be Psycho, but this legendary song replaced it right awayㅠㅠㅠ I think this title track showcases one of the best things that RV has, which is harmonization, the best. 

I can't believe this song received divided opinions???? I love it, though...

--

There are a lot of people who love this song, but there are also a lot of people who don't like this song because they think it sounds boring, the classic music sampling is too cliche, plain, or not unique. 

However, this song had been doing really well in terms of digital sales since it was first released. Not to mention that Joy's confetti part was really popular as well. 





-I know the song is really great, but their pretty outfits are the one that makes me look up for the video of their performance. I think their stylists put details into their outfits like their life depended on it.

-The orchestra version is also really amazing...

-Personally, this is one of my top 3 favorite Red Velvet songs... Feel My Rhythm, Bad Boy, Peek A Boo~

-How should I put it into words... This is exactly the type of song that only Red Velvet can pull off? Harmonization plays a big role in this song and Red Velvet absolutely nails thatㅠㅠ Not to mention that the hairstyle, makeup, and outfits for this song is absolutely perfect...

-I loved this song since the first time I checked it out. I can't stop listening to it since then...

-This song is seriously a legend...

-Feel My Rhythm received tons of positive reactions. I think the song that received divided opinions was Zimzalabim.

-This is my favorite song from Red Velvet. I fell in love with it since the first time I listened to it.

-This song has always been my favorite from the first time I listened to it up until this second.

-Wendy's harmonization is absolutely fantastic...



trazy.com