Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

When you like a celebrity who is younger than yourself....

 

Movie: Liberal Arts

theqoo

-I just found out yesterday that my bias' mother only has 1 year of age difference with meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The reality kinda slaps me hard to process that I'm still single and living my life as a fangirl and yet somebody around my age out there already has son who debuted as an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It doesn't matter... It's not like I'm gonna date them anywayㅋㅋ

-I have 14 years of age difference with my bias. It feels like I'm fangirling over my sonㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does age matter when you're fangirling...

-My bias is not underage, but we have 10 years of age gap... 

-I'm sorry, my bias... This Unnie has nothing better to do, the only thing I do is age...

-I see him as my own son ^___^

-So what?ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's a relief that my bias and I are the same age...

-My bias is 11 years younger than me... My baby, I'll make sure you'll get to debut...ㅜㅜ

-You don't have to offend me like that...

-My bias is still a baby even though he's older than me<3

-Well, I didn't plan to have a bias who is 12 years younger than me...

-Why does age matter when it comes to fangirling!! Everyone, please support NCT Dream!!

-He's 4 years younger than me... But I still call him 'Oppa'(๑ゝω╹๑)❤️


trazy.com