Klook.com

Saturday, March 25, 2023

,

Viewer ratings of tvN Jinny's Kitchen

 

Jinny's Kitchen
Airs every Friday at 8:50PM on tvN
Variety Show | 2023.2.24~

Lee Seojin was previously the manager in Youn's Kitchen. In this series, he got promoted as chief and runs a small restaurant abroad. 






-The latest episode was really fun to watch, though

-This show is so freaking boring...

-The whole casts, except for Wooshik, are really boring

-The show is boring... That's a pity because the cast line-up is really amazingㅜㅜ

-It's because of the football game yesterday...

-I missed the show yesterday because I had to watch the football game. I watched the latest episode on TVing, though. Wooshik and V are really adorable.

-The latest episode was the best episode so far, though...

-I really like Jinny's Kitchenㅋㅋㅋ It's the only variety show that I watch these days

-The latest episode was so good that I didn't realize time had passed...

-I thought this show is also on Netflix, but they're actually on Amazon Prime?! 

-V, Park Seojoon, Choi Wooshik, and I don't have the same humor senseㅠㅠ

-I was expecting a lot for this show, but it's boring compared to the previous show so I ended up not watching it...

-Their latest episode was really fun to watch, I'm looking forward to their next episode

trazy.com