Klook.com

Sunday, March 26, 2023

'I would die for you' vs 'You are the reason why I'm alive'

 

I'm curious. Between 'I would die for you' and 'You are the reason why I'm alive', which one sounds more powerful to you?

theqoo

-Honestly, the first one sounds scary in real life. I'm gonna go with the second one.

-The second one because staying alive is so much more difficult than dying.

-The first one sounds more powerful, but I personally prefer the second one...

-The second one because life is precious~

-The second one reminds me of Moon Dongeun, it sounds powerful

-The first one is gaslighting, though...

-The first one sounds like someone lunatic would say. The second one sounds more emotional to me.

-The second one makes me feel included in someone's future, I like it...

-The second one!! The first one only sounds romantic in novels or dramas, but it sounds really scary in real life...

-The second one because I think staying alive requires more courage than dying...

-The first one sounds burdening to me, and the second one makes me feel emotional

-I liked the first one when I was younger, but I started to like the second one as I grow older. 

trazy.com