Klook.com

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Even fans are having a hard time to tell who are the idols in these pictures

 

Chanyeol vs Suho

Xiumin vs GD

Krystal vs Yoona


Kim Soohyun vs TOP

(Highlight for the answer)

Chanyeol, GD, Krystal, TOP

I got it all wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Hul, I got it all wrongㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only got Krystal right...

-Hul... I didn't see the last one coming. I was 100% sure it was Kim Soohyun.

-I only got the last one right, whoa...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I was like, 'This is easy', and then got it all wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're telling me that's Krystal????

-My brain still refuse to believe that's TOP...

-I got it all wrong, this is unbelievable...

-It's shocking how I only got one answer right...

-Whoa... I got all answers wrong except for GD...

-Unexpectedly, I got it all right except for the first one...

-Wow... I got it all right...

-I knew that was Chanyeol because of his ears, but I got the rest all wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so confident like, 'People actually got these all wrong??'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com