Klook.com

Sunday, March 26, 2023

,

FIFTY FIFTY's Cupid is predicted to rank #98 on Billboard Hot 100 next week

 


MV


Eng ver


-This is crazy... Their company should start promoting these girls like their life depends on it.

-Whoa... Did they already predict this song to be a big hit in The States?? Judging by how they released the English version...

-I checked out the English version and I have to admit that it's really the type of pop song that Western teenagers loveㅋㅋ

-I freaking love the English version of Cupid

-Whoa... Now this is what you call 'The Miracle' of a small company

-Seriously, though... I hear this song a lot on Tik Tok these days...

-They come from a really small company, not even a medium but small... This is really a miracleㄷㄷ

-I'm currently listening to this song and I realized that I've heard this song on Instagram Reels and Tik Tok a lot... It's so freaking good...

-Which company are they from?

-That is absolutely amazing... I hope they will gain the same popularity in South Korea tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The English version is perfect to listen to when you go on a driveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is the member that sings the intro? She has a really amazing voice...

-They achieved this because of the song is great and not because they come from a big company, right? That's really amazing...

-Tik Tok is really amazing...

trazy.com