Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM performs live confidently at Seo Kyeong Univ Festival today

 

They just finished performing 5 songs and left the festival now~

++ In order to celebrate this post trending on Theqoo, I'll add this performance in the previous festival in which their live singing was heard clearly



-They all sound really good. Especially Sakura, I was really surprised because she sounds so much better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋ

-This song sounds really up-beat and exciting, it also has a really amazing choreography. That makes their songs perfect for the festival's energy.

-They still sound stable even with that choreography. They're really good

-Sakura is really amazing. I've watched her since the first time she appeared in Produce 48, I didn't expect her to improve this much

-It surprises me to hear how loud Sakura's voice isㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They sing this song live and raw without any AR??? That's really amazing

-Whoa... Is this real live?? They sound exactly the same!!

-They're great performers, that's why I'm really looking forward to their performances in awards ceremonies. Give us that intense performance!!

-I really love this group because they're such hard-workers...

-The other girls are good, but Chaewon is seriously no joke. At this point, I think she sounds better live than recorded...

-Whoa... I remember thinking that Sakura will never improve when I saw her audition stage in Produce 48...

-Huh Yunjin is back... She's really good
trazy.com