Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

,

A post in CEO Kang's old facebook related to Omega X's member that causes controversy

 

I'm officially XXX's fan~!!!!!!

How could he look so pretty~~
How could he also sing that sweetly~~

You're taking this Noona's breath away~~<3<3<3

XXX, let's debut~~~!!!!!!

#YYY #XXX 

XXX = One of Omega X's member
YYY = The name of an idol survival show

theqoo

-That's scary...

-This is shocking....

-He was still a baby at that time, though... He was still in high school when he participated in that show

-She's the worst human ever...

-So you asked your husband to invest in your company and you decided to be a CEO so that you could touch the boy who's the age of your kids?? 

-If you really like him that much, why did you verbally harass him and treat him poorly??

-Oh Gosh... This is disgusting...

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body... I feel sick... I can't imagine how terrifying it must've been for themㅠㅠ

-Is this for real...?

-I mean... Is she out of her mind??

-Seriously, though... This is beyond sickening and disgusting...

-F*ck, Ahjumma... He was born in 2001. He's the age of your kids. Your f*cking kids. 

trazy.com