Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

,

Updates on LE SSERAFIM and Transit Love 2

 




They're watching the show separately

theqoo 

-I have never stanned a girl group before, I think I'm gonna start now...

-It's funny how they gather up to watch the show separatelyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please do a live broadcast when you watch the last episode

-Why are they watching the show separately?? Are they watching different episodes?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Can't they just decide on which episode to start to watch together?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, at least they're watching the show together...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they watching it separatelyㅋㅋㅋ Watch it together on TV, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sakura is eating Kimchi Stew again????

-What is Transit Love and why are they watching it? I think I'm gonna start watching it too...

-These girls are seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This group is somehow weird and funny at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Get a Tablet, guys. Your eyesight will get worse at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com