Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

, ,

Show Me The Money 11 Lee Youngji 2nd Preliminary Round

 


She joined Jay Park and Slom's team


-Her voice color is insane...

-Whoa, I don't know much about rap but I really like this. Especially the melodic part, in the beginning, I really love it. I think she can release this song alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so much better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋ I know nothing about rap, but I personally think Lee Youngji has a f*cking unique vocal and she's also talented. The melodic part in the beginning is really mind-blowing

-Whoa... I think Youngji suits Jazz-Hiphop really well

-She's so good that I can't stop smilingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Youngji-ya... You're seriously the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I just watched the show and I think she's the best out of all the other participants... It reminds me of how out-standing Hyorin was in Queendom a while ago...

-Whoa... This is crazy. She's so freaking good. She's a Pro in a whole different class...

-Show Me The Money will finally have a female winner?ㄷㄷ

-Youngji-ya, this is insane... Is there anything that you can't do?

-Youngji is so f*cking good...

-Youngji is the future

trazy.com