Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

, ,

I think Chaeyoung is a real Instagram Star

 






How should I put it into words? She gives off Instagram Stars vibes? She's f*cking gorgeous and I think she suits Kitsch-looks really well. I have never seen any idols with this kind of vibesㅋㅋㅋ I freaking like her

[+402][-76]

1. [+196][-1] I think she's the example of the image that kids who pretend to be Otaku want to have... She doesn't have to edit her pictures to look like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+186][-20] I think she would f*cking suit LE SSERAFIM's image really well

3. [+142][-2] She has everything that Otakus really loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like that picture in which she puts her hair in pigtails

4. [+78][-0] She has the vibes of a trendy Instagram Star... She dresses really well and in a unique way...

5. [+55][-0] Twice's Chaeyoung and IVE's Rei are the two idols with auras that I think Otakus really love

6. [+53][-8] Seriously, though... She's the prettiest in my eyes these days...

7. [+41][-3] She looks so f*cking gorgeous in this picture too

trazy.com