Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

,

Evidences of CEO Kang sexually harassing Omega X's members + Interviews with the members

 

The members revealed that there was unwanted physical contact. 

"She called me to drink and there was some unwanted physical contact"

"She linked her arms and hugged me at the airport as if she was drunk"

--

CEO Kang: If I go to hell, I'll drag your parents to go with me.

Member A: "There are times where I question myself, 'Why did I have to work like this?'. I didn't have the time to practice or have a me-time because I was often called to drink"

If the members complain, CEO Kang would threaten them. She would posts pictures of sleeping pills or alcohol, even messages that sound like a suicide letter, in the group chat that consists of the members and staff. 

Lawyer: I think the act of causing fear could legally be considered a criminal threat. On the other hand, if the members feel uncomfortable when she touches their thighs, it could be considered sexual assault. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/30693917




https://n.news.naver.com/article/055/0001012509


YTN Star obtained the messages in the group chat that consist of Omega X's members and Spire Ent.'s representatives. Below is the situation in the group chat when the 'LA Controversy' was spread on the internet:

CEO Kang: Don't be so loud, just send me off quietly
Reps Hwang: CEO Kang went to kill herself. I have given up on everything too. 

CEO Kang threatened the members that she would kill herself. On the same day, CEO Kang also texted "I took sleeping pills" along with a picture of her will, etc to Omega X's members. Representative Hwang played along with CEO Kang's threat, giving pressure to Omega X's members

"Someone like me shouldn't have worked in the entertainment industry. It is impossible to look for sincerity in this world that is full of fake people. However, I still wanted to believe in those fake people. I wanted to believe them so bad that I'm risking my heart and my everything. I should've treated you better. I'm sorry, I'm a victim. I'm sorry, I know this will only hurt the people I leave behind. I'm really sorry"


-Whoa... She's absolutely out of her mind. The members must've gone through such a hard time.

-What is this couple doing? They're taking advantage of these boys and their ambitions to become singers...

-Oh Gosh... I wish I could help Omega X's members...

-Oh Goshㅠㅠ I wonder if their fans are fine to hear this news?ㅠㅠ I can't imagine how tough it must've been for the members...

-I hope karma will get back to her... 

-What are they doing to these young boys?? I think she should've gone to the hospital first before creating an entertainment company

-Oh Gosh... It must've been really tough for the members...

-Whoa... She did all of that despite working in the same company with her husband? I don't think she's sane...

-Bullshit... It's not like she's going to kill herself for real anyway

-These boys are the precious sons of their own families. What the f*ck are they doing to them??

-That's her suicide letter?? She's over-reacting;;
trazy.com