Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2022

, ,

Yoon Doojoon gets so many RTs on Twitter because of his handsomeness

 

The fan told him that she didn't know what to say because he looks really handsome. Then Yoon Doojoon said 'No.. No' then proceeded to take a look at himself in the mirrorㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

This Cute Leader is both handsome and cute

theqoo 

-I'm not a fan, but I have to admit that Yoon Doojoon has the most heart-fluttering looks out of all the other male idols...

-This is crazy... He can have me

-He's so freaking cute. He looks like a Tsundere

-He makes my heart go 'Doojoon Doojoon'

-This is why Yoon Doojoon is Yoon Doojoon!!!

-Now I can see why people say he has a 'heart-fluttering' visual...ㅠㅠ

-No wonder why he gets a lot of RTs, he's handsome...

-Yoon Doojoon... As expected from my ideal type...

-Until when does he plan on looking this handsome?? He's so f*cking handsome..

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit that he's f*cking handsome...

-I'm pretty sure he looks even more handsome in person, right??ㅜㅜ

-He will forever be my ideal typeㅠㅠ

trazy.com