Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

, , , ,

Jennie-V edits that look realistic

 






Seems like a lot of International fans do this kind of edits

instiz

-Hul... All of these are edited pictures?? This may cause a misunderstanding, though?

-Whoa... The second picture looks real...

-Does that mean the picture that surfaced online a few days ago is also edited?

-These all look edited...

-Whoa... I have to admit that the edit looks really natural...

-I wish they would do pictorials like the 3rd picture...ㅠㅠ

-These all look real because I have never seen the original photos... The people who edited these pictures are really skilled.

-Ah... They do look cute togetherㅋㅋㅋ

-I wouldn't know the 2nd picture was edited if I hadn't seen the original pictures...

-The 2nd and 4th pictures look real. Seems like everyone is talented.

-Whoa... These people's photoshop skills are really amazing...

-I wish I was as talented as these people...

-There are a lot of talented people...

-The 3rd picture looks like it was taken for a pictorial...

trazy.com