Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

, ,

Heo Yunjin almost became a businesswoman if she hadn't debuted with LE SSERAFIM

 

YJ: I feel like I've lost a lot of chances to debut, so I went back to The States

MC: What did you do there?

YJ: I prepared for college

MC: What major were you preparing to enroll in?

YJ: Business 

YJ: I got accepted. However, I somehow found the guitar I used to play back in high school. I started playing it and it felt really strange. I feel like I shouldn't give up on music. I already got accepted, but I realized that I still want to do music. It was really complicated. That's when I got the opportunity to join LE SSERAFIM. 

MC: How does that work? I know nothing about the system

YJ: The company reached out to me.

MC: The same company who let go of you at the end of the month? They called you back after 1 year and a half?

YJ: Yes. They called me and said, "Yunjin-ah, it'd be great if you come back". I thought that was a great opportunity. And that's also when I got the hunch. Honestly, before that, I didn't even want to hear anything about idols and told myself to just ignore whichever companies that reach out to me. But I got a hunch, I had to be in LE SSERAFIM. 

MC: What kind of hunch?

YJ: Everything I have done so far brought me to this.

She was let go from the company after a monthly evaluation. Then she returned back to The States and prepared for college. 1 year and a half later, the company reached out back to her. She came back to South Korea and debuted with LE SSERAFIM. 



She left a really deep impression after participating in Produce 48 at the age of 18. Thinking about how it took her this far to debut makes me realize that she's been through a lot.

This is the song that she wrote and released not too long ago. It sounds different after knowing her story. 





-I f*cking love that song she wrote. Everybody in this world needs to check it out. 

-She's f*cking gorgeous and charming. They almost lost a talented artist. 

-From what I know, Pledis let go of all their female trainees and they all moved to Source Music. Does that mean Source Music let her go after the monthly evaluation and then call her back 1 year and a half after that?

-It's not Pledis who let go of her. She went from Pledis to Source Music, and then she returned back to The States, and came back to Source Music. She said she returned to The States after moving company.

-It is such a release that she actually debutedㅠㅠ

-Yunjin-ahㅠㅠ But Yunjin is the type of person who will survive no matter what situation she's in...

-Yunjin-ah, you were born to be a singer and a celebrity. You're doing really greatㅠㅠ

-I just checked out the song she wrote and I thought she was doing a cover of a pop song at first. I freaking love it. 

-It's really cool of her how she went back and got accepted in a collegeㅠㅠ She was born to be an idol...

-She went through a lot to debutㅠㅠ It's such a relief that she's doing great now...

-It's not easy to find the main vocal who speaks fluent English and has an amazing appearance. I don't understand why they let go of her. She's the type of person that any company would kill for. 








trazy.com