Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

,

Apology letters from male dancers who mock NewJeans' Hype Boy choreography

 

Hello, this is Hyunse. First of all, I would like to apologize. 
I joined NewJeans' Hype Boy challenge in a playful way, I was also wrong by reacting sensitively in a careless way. I am ashamed for causing harm to a lot of people. 

I did not intend to make fun of NewJeans, the choreographer, or anyone related to it. 'NewLosers' was the nickname I made for the four of us in the video, not anyone else. I sincerely would like to apologize to NewJeans, their choreographers, their fans, and anyone who is offended by the video. 

I would like to apologize to YGX's members, fans, and everyone who is related to Street Man Fighter that is harmed by my careless behavior. I will keep in mind that my personal matters should stay as it is and make sure this thing will never happen again in the future. I am sorry. 

 

Hello, this is Rico. I have offended a lot of people with the Hype Boy challenge that I posted on August 24th evening. I would like to apologize for disappointing all of the dancers who are following me. We had no intention to mock or make fun of NewJeans. Through this incident, I will reflect on my behavior and show you the more mature side of me. Once again, I am sorry. 


Hello, this is Zacko.
I would like to apologize for disappointing a lot of people because of the dance video of NewJeans' Hype Boy that was posted last night. We were careless, we had no intention of mocking NewJeans' choreography at all. Once again, I would like to apologize and keep this incident in mind so that I wouldn't act rashly again in the future. I am really sorry. 


Hello, this is Loyal Chump's Siam. 
I would like to apologize for causing discomfort because of our cover of NewJeans' Hype Boy that we filmed playfully. I will reflect on my thoughtless and foolish behavior. I will make sure this will never happen again in the future. Once again, I am sorry.


-The more you scroll, the shorter the apology letters areㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They fighted back at first, but then quickly took the video down as they see the reactions they were getting from the public are negativeㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious. I am not watching Street Man Fighter.

-They're the worst...

-They're lying. They're not even reflecting on what they did. Why bother writing apology letters?ㅋㅋㅋ

-You have no intention to mock or make fun of them? That's what you call thoughtless and ignorant~

-The last guy did admit that he's mocking and making fun of NewJeans. That's freaking hilarious.

-You know that we're not going to watch the show you're on even though you've apologized, right?? It's boring, anywayㅎㅎ 

-It sounds to me like they still don't know what they did wrong... They just think we're being sensitiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What do you expect us to do, losers?

-I hate how they say 'We have no intention to make fun of them' in those letters. You have to learn to take responsibility of your actions. And never make fun of somebody else's group name by changing them as you wish. 

-If you had no intention to make fun of them, you wouldn't be filming it in that manner. Did you really not expect the reactions you were going to get? Please, grow up. 






trazy.com