Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

,

Kang Taeoh asked to do 'nasty look' in a photoshoot

 

'Kang Tae-Oh when asked to do 'nasty look''

That's what he did... Please work even harder after you come back from the military...

instiz

-Oh my goodness...

-Whoa... You are so guilty...

-Please come back from the military quickly...

-He looks even more charming because each side of his face gives off different vibes...

-I had no idea I loved nasty looks this much...

-He can curse at me and I'd thank him... Whoa...

-Oh Gosh... How can I send you to the militaryㅠㅠ

-Whoa...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so freaking handsome...

-Whoa... Each side of his face radiates different vibes...

-Whoa... F*ck, he's driving me crazy...

-I have never seen anyone whose each side of his face radiates such different vibes like him...

-I can't wait for him to be discharged from the militaryㅠㅠㅠ

-Kang Tae-oh... Don't goㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... He has uneven eyes. We were meant to be. 


trazy.com