Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

, , ,

Huk... 'Dad! Where Are We Going?' Yoon-ho and Jia in one shot

 Whoa...


-Whoa... Time sure flies really fast...

-Are they in middle school? Our babies have grown so much...

-They really have grown so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jia resembles her mother a lot...

-Hul... I still can see the younger version of them in their faces. They're really cuteㅠㅠ

-They used to be babies... Time does fly really fast...

-Is this how grandparents feel when they see their grandkids grow up? I feel like I just become a grandparent...

-Jia's eyebrows are really pretty... 

-Their faces still look exactly the same... It's just their bodies that got biggerㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The two of them resemble their dads a lot...

-Whoa... They have grown so much. My babies are so adorable...

-They still look like babies to meㅠㅠㅠ 

-Huk... What the... They look taller than I am...


trazy.com