Klook.com

Friday, August 26, 2022

,

NewJeans' Tiktok video that makes people think they'd rock Old School Hiphop

 

They suit this really well

theqoo 

-The girl with the blue beanie is really good...

-What's the name of the girl in the green shirt?

-Haerin is better and suits Hip-hop style more than I thought...

-Haerin suits this really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love her...

-I was thinking that the girl with the beanie is really good. Turns out she's Haerin that everybody is talking about in the comment sectionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this a recent video? Why do they all look really young?ㅋㅋㅋ Well they are young...

-I couldn't recognize Hanni, she looks really young hereㅋㅋㅋ I really love Haerin's dance style...

-Minji's dance style is somehow different, it's really powerful. I'm looking forward to their next concept...

-Wow... Haerin totally got the vibes...

-They're really good. I can't stop smiling because of how adorable they lookㅋㅋㅋ Babiesㅠ 

-Whoa... Haerin is such a scene stealerㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com