Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

, ,

Guys... Look at Jennie's waist line

 

It's driving me insane...





It's very small...




-Even the shape of her belly button is beautiful...

-Whoa... She looks really good in those pants...

-Jennie's face is really small and yet her waist is almost the same width as her face...

-I wish my waist looked like that... Kim Jennie, are you a doll?

-How could her waist look like that...

-I was thinking about buying the same pants after watching the dance practice video. But I changed my mind because I realized my stomach doesn't look like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her waist line is seriously so pretty...

-I almost bought a pair of pants that look exactly like that. Seeing Jennie wears it makes me want to actually buy it.

-I wonder if she has all the organs that I have in that small stomach of hers... It's fascinating...

-Whoa... It seems like she does core exercise a lot.

-Jennie was born with it. It's the type of body line and proportions that can't be achieved by any kind of diet. She was born to be a celebrity.

-Unnie... Where are all your organs at...? I'm speechless. She's flawless...

trazy.com