Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

, ,

The point choreography for Twice's new song is revealed on Radio Star

 

How do we do that... LOVE



-I will never be an idol. I literally can't memorize that. 

-I scraped my forehead as I tried to follow her doing that choreography.

-That looks like LOXE...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like it's going to be a trend on Tiktok. It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-What...? I can't do that...

-I can't even do the Pop challenge... I don't even know where to face to do this challenge...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It looks possible to do when she does it in slow motion. But I don't think I can do it quicklyㅋㅋㅋ

-So you're saying all 9 members can do that?? I can't...

-I'm sorry...? I'm not following you, mam. Can you do it one more time...?

-Forget about memorizing the whole thing. I can't even do the 'E' one...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You need to be flexible in order to do this...

-I tried following her and doing the 'E' one is really difficult...

-Why don't they just use their fingers to spell LOVE...
 

trazy.com