Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

, , , , ,

Are there any female idols who your parents find beautiful?

 I watch TV with my parents a lot and these are the female idols they think are beautiful

Yoona


No one can beat Yoona

Miyeon


My dad thinks Miyeon is beautiful

Ahn Yujin


My parents said she's beautiful after seeing her in The Iron Squad and CFs

Choi Yujin


This has been awhile, but my parents thought she looked adorable and beautiful in Toy Soldiers

Suzy


Suzy is seriously so beautiful

[+17][-4]

1. [+35][-0] My mom is still stuck in SNSD's era... She really loves Yoona.

2. [+24][-1] When Miyeon starred in Amazing Saturday, my mom asked who she was and told me she's beautiful

3. [+18][-1] My mom always praises Miyeon, saying she's beautiful every time she sees her. Besides that, she also said Ahn Yujin is beautiful when she starred in King of Masked Singer


4. [+13][-0] My mom told me Miyeon is beautiful when she starred in Amazing Saturday and that other show in which she starred with Trot singers, maybe Im Youngwoong or Lee Chanwonㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's the only idol my mom thinks pretty besides SNSD


trazy.com