Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

, ,

Viewers who enjoyed Street Women Fighter are shocked because of the situation of Street Men Fighter right now

 

MC

Kang Daniel, "Female dancers drain energy" --> Apologizes after being demanded by fans, saying "That was a rude remark" 

CP

Kwon Youngchan CP, "Street Women Fighter is filled with jealousy and ambitions. While Street Men Fighter is filled with loyalty and pride"

Context: They posted this video of them copying NewJeans' choreography, naming themselves 'NewLosers' 
The guy on the right is on Street Men Fighter


-They really have no respect, do they?

-I hope they flop...

-How could they cover somebody else's choreography in that manner and still call themselves dancers?

-This is very very offensive. I'm not NewJeans, but I want them to apologize. That's very low of them.

-Losers. They wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for Street Women Fighter.

-I didn't even know the show is already airing. I guess I have no reasons to watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's offensive...

-They're the worst. Losers.

-Who are these guys that cover NewJeans' choreography? I wonder which crew they're from.

-They want the money and fame. But they're looking down on women.

-They look stupid. I'm not watching that show ever again.

-What's Street Men Fighter?





trazy.com