Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

,

Blackpink Pink Venom Dance Practice Video



-It looks so freaking cool. I can't wait to see them perform this on music shows.

-They will be performing this at VMA...? I can't f*cking wait...

-I think this song has the best choreography out of all the others. Lisa is so freaking cool. 

-This looks so f*cking cool. Who created the choreography?
 ㄴThere are 4 choreographers. Leejung created the dance break along with another choreographer. There are also two other foreigner choreographers.

-There are only 4 of them but the stage looks so full. Now this is Blackpink. They're the real ones.

-I love Blackpink's dance practice videosㅋㅋㅋ It somehow shows the real them more than the MVs.

-Whoa... I really love the choreography for this song.

-I totally love the choreography. I love the dance practice video more than the MV.

-I am crazy for Jennie's voice in her rap part. I freaking love itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Will Blackpink be performing on MCountdown tomorrow?

-Rosé suits this choreography really well this time!!

-Jennie's facial expression is totally on point. She looks outstanding even when she's not the center. 

-Whoa... Jisoo really improved a lot. I totally enjoy watching this dance practice video. 

-This video makes me, once again, realize how an amazing dancer Lisa is

trazy.com