Klook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

, ,

Jisoo's physical figure is legendary

 

Truly legendary... I was really shocked when I saw her in the dance practice video
Kim Jisoo, your face alone is already enoughㅠㅠㅠ
Why do you have to be so perfect?

pann
[+159][-43]

1. [+46][-12] I think Jisoo has a really amazing physical figure. She's not that tall, but her body proportion and volume are perfect. 

2. [+44][-9] Ah, Kim Jisoo is driving me insane. She's a really great performer. She totally slays the choreography. I just watched the dance practice video 3 times and I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon. Crazy. 


3. [+44][-8] I'm a big fan of Adidas Kim Jisoo in dance practice videos...

4. [+23][-4] I love how harmonious Blackpink's physical figures areㅠㅠ They all look so freaking cool

5. [+17][-1] She did not even have the weight to lose, but she still lost weight... I can't stop staring at Jisoo throughout the whole video...
trazy.com