Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2022

,

Blackpink's Pink Venom performance video

 

theqoo

-YG filmed this stage but why does the camera work make me feel dizzy? The camera work in the dance practice video is really fine, though...

-I can't freaking wait for their performance in Inkigayo. I love this so much, it's driving me insane. 

-The choreography is really well made...

-This is my favorite Blackpink's choreography... Can please do better on the camera work?

-The camera work is making me dizzy... Jisoo looks so f*cking gorgeous anyway...

-I feel like their dance practice video is so much better than this. Is it because of the poor camera work?

-They really could've done better on the camera workㅠㅠ I'm waiting for their performance in Inkigayo tomorrow...

-I really love the dance break. Their choreography this time is really really cool.

-Seems like the cameraman is way too excited for Blackpink's performanceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They nailed this stage but... Are they singing live?? Do mics these days have no wire?

-Everything about this performance is perfect, except for the camera work. The girls are really beautiful and they totally nailed this performance.

-Lisa looks really outstanding when she dances...

-The cameraman seems to be way more excited than Blackpinkㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like the camera work could've done better than this. The camera is dancing along with Blackpink.

trazy.com