Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

,

SM's new male trainee who's clearly suits NCT's type

 


Eunseok

He somehow looks like the mixture of NCT's members
He also reminds me of WayV's members


-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like Gong Myung...

-Whoa... He looks like the love child of Jaehyun and Doyoung

-Whoa... He clearly is the type of visual that SM really loves

-He somehow reminds me of Na Inwoo...

-He looks like the combination of Jaehyun and Yang Yang...

-I can see Yang Yang and Hendery... And he slightly looks like Jaehyun, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Lee Know from Stray Kids...

-He looks like Jaehyun's sonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Jaemin in his face... Is that why people think he's NCT's type?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why... do I see Luhan in his face....

-His eyes slightly look like Cha Eunwoo's...

-Whoa... He's more like WayV's type in my opinion. He reminds me of Henderyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... He does look like NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com