Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

,

The song that made SNSD start gaining attention

 

theqoo

-I discovered SNSD through this song as well... Taengoo looked so adorable in this era.

-I thought it was Kissing You

-I agree. This was when they started gaining popularity. 

-Is it really this song?? I personally think they had already gained attention since their debut. Is it just me?

-They had been gaining attention since their debut with Into The New World because of the leg-splitting dance and the pilot part in the MV...

-Nah, they were already popular since they debuted with Into The New World...

-They had a lot of haters in this eraㅠㅠㅠ

-They had been gaining attention since their debut, but this is when they started to gain popularity...

-I remember SNSD used to get a lot of hate for being bad singers in this era, but they're actually really good at live performingㅋㅋㅋ Maybe the standards were too high back then...

-I first knew SNSD when they released Kissing You...

-Whoa... This is a really great live performance...

-I still listen to Into The New World these days


trazy.com