Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

,

ITZY 5th Mini Album CHECKMATE: 15 seconds preview of title track, SNEAKERS

 




theqoo 

-I love thisㅋㅋㅋ They really suit this kind of concept

-I'm already addicted to that songㅠㅠㅠ 

-Shin Ryujin looks beautiful no matter what she does...

-This track somehow reminds me of LOONA and Kep1er...

-I think ITZY really suits a sporty concept like this...

-I'm really looking forward to their comeback... I can't wait to listen to the full version...

-I'm really looking forward to the song and performance...

-Whoa... Out of all the other upcoming comebacks, ITZY's is the one I'm anticipating the most!

-How could all of JYP's groups suit cheerful and sporty concepts?

-The song sounds so exciting... I can't wait!

-This is it!!! I love it already!!

-This somehow sounds like a side track...

-I love it, this is new coming from ITZY...

-Oh... It's the perfect type of song to listen to in summer.

-That's right. This is ITZY's genre.

trazy.com