Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

SBS Fri-Sat Drama 'Why Her' viewer ratings

 

National/Seoul Metropolitan Area

Ep 1: 6.0/6.1

Ep 2: 6.5/7.1

Ep 3: 8.4/9.2

Ep 4: 10.1/10.5

Ep 5: 8.9/9.1

Ep 6: 8.8/9.1

Ep 7: 8.7/8.8

Ep 8: 9.2/9.5

Ep 9: 8.7/8.7

Ep 10: 7.4/7.5

theqoo

-I don't really like the love line, but it's a great drama overall...

-I really love this drama but I may stop watching it because of the love lineㅠㅠ Why can't Korean dramas not have romance?? It's such a waste of Seo Hyunjin and Heo Junho's acting skills...

-Seems like I'm the only one who genuinely likes this drama...

-This drama is good, but the love line ruins it allㅠㅠ

-I can't bring myself to watch this drama because of the male lead character...

-The love line is not the only problem with this drama, but it's true that the love line ruins the drama...

-I love Seo Hyunjin, she's a great actress. The problem is the dialogue, I just can't bring myself to watch this drama. 

-I have never been so annoyed with a love line in a drama...

-I stopped watching this drama because of the male lead character... If you skip the love line, it's actually a great drama...

-The love line ruins the whole drama... I just stopped watching the drama at some point because of it.

-It's my first time dropping a drama because of the male lead character...

-The love line is not even necessary... I wonder why they insist to have it in the drama...

-The love line is just not it... It's such a waste of a good drama.

trazy.com