Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

The thing you have to be prepared for when you go to South East Asia for a trip


This is how they rinse noodles

However, not everyone in South East Asia does this. In fact, some places in South East Asia are even more sanitary than South Korea.

 
-Hul... Don't they get stomachaches because of that?

-I've been to South East Asia a couple times before and I've tried their street food as well, yet I have never gotten a stomachache because of that. Am I lucky?

-When I went to Vietnam and Thailand, the tour guide told us to never eat the street food and only drink water given by them...

-I've only been to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur... I have never been to Cambodia, Thailand, etc.

-The other places were fine, but I got sick when I visited Thailand. I also saw cockroaches in a cafe's restroom there.

-Just don't eat anything that is sold on the street. I'm fine with food from restaurants, but the street food gets me stomachacheㅠㅠㅠ

-There are cockroaches in New York, too...

-I got a stomachache after visiting Cambodia...

-I'm scared to visit Sout East Asia. I got enteritis when I visited Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. I once went to Thailand for a business trip and I also got enteritis there. 

-My sister had a rough time during her trip to Vietnam, she got a stomachache just a day after she arrived...

-I don't think you'll get stomachache if you eat in restaurants...

trazy.com