Klook.com

Monday, July 4, 2022

The gender ratio of girl groups' fandoms

 

Twice
Female: 54%, Male: 46%

Aespa
Female: 76%, Male: 24%

ITZY
Female: 55%, Male: 45%

Red Velvet
Female: 67%, Male: 33%

Kep1er
Female: 73%, Male: 27%

IVE
Female: 66%, Male: 34%

(G)I-DLE 
Female: 67%, Male: 33%

STAYC
Female: 76%, Male: 24%

Fromis9
Female: 20%, Male: 80%

LOONA
Female: 59%, Male: 41%

This is the gender ratio of people who purchase physical albums from Aladdin

theqoo

-Hul... Kep1er is quite unexpected...

-But not a lot of people buy albums from Aladdin...

-ITZY is quite unexpected. I thought their fandom would be full of fangirls only.

-I didn't see that coming from Kep1er, I thought they had a lot of fanboys...

-Actual fans don't buy albums from Aladdin...

-I thought ITZY would have way more fangirls than that...

-Kep1er has a lot of fanboys, though...

-ITZY has more fanboys than I thought... I know Fromis9 has a lot of fanboys who are still in high school...

-I really like Fromis9 lately...

-TWICE and ITZY's gender ratios are quite similar...

-If you've ever been to TWICE offline concerts or music shows, you'll notice that their fandom mostly consists of fanboys...

-TWICE and ITZY's fandoms are really well-balanced...

trazy.com