Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2022

,

SMROOKIES introduce #SR22B

EUNSEOK 




SHOHEI




SEUNGHAN





-They all look like actors...

-Don't ever believe in SM until they release these boys' debut teasers...

-Will these boys be added to NCT too?

-They're all really handsome...

-I heard SM is preparing for a new boy group, but these boys are really NCT's type...

-Whoa... This is really out of the blue...

-I thought the first guy was Gong Myung...

-They all look like models...

-We get it, they're handsome... So please, can you debut a new boy group now?

-I thought they already stopped the ROOKIES system, I guess I was wrong...

-You really never know SM's plan, don't you?

-I wonder if they're going to be added to NCT's new unit or a completely different boy group...ㅋㅋㅋ

-If they're in SM ROOKIES, does that mean they're in their 10s?

trazy.com