Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

,

Min Heejin's girlgroup, New Jeans 'Hype Boy' Official MV

 Intro


MINJI Ver.

HANNI Ver.

HYEIN Ver.

DANIELLE&HAERIN Ver.


-These are so high-quality. It smells like money.

-Whoa... These MVs refreshed my eyes. The girls are all so good at acting. 

-Seriously, I got goosebumps all over my body every time they release something. I wonder what's inside Min Heejin's head.

-Not gonna lie, I think they're going to be a legendary girl group in history...

-I checked out all of the MVs and ended up being addicted to the song... Now that I realize it, the girls are all so pretty...

-This is such a nice song, I think I'm going to have to buy their album. Seems like Min Heejin's vibes are totally my styleㅋㅋㅋ I freaking love this...

-Oh... This song is so much better than the other oneㅋㅋ Does that mean their next song is going to be even better?ㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to themㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love the concept and the girls are so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ Not to mention that the song is really nice...

-Min Heejin is seriously the best...

-This is amazing...Hyein's version is my favorite!

-Whoa... They're really different from any other girl groups...








trazy.com