Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

,

What is the most interesting case in Extraordinary Attorney Woo?


Case 1: Grandmother Youngran's case


Case 2: Wedding dress case


Case 3: Junghoon's case


Case 4: Geurami's dad, Dong Dongsam's case


Case 5: ATM Case


Case 6: North Korean defector's case



Case 7, 8: Sodeok-dong case


-Dong Dongsam and Sodeok-dong

-I like all of them, but the most memorable one for me is Case 2...

-Case 1 and 4 are the most interesting and memorable ones for me...

-Case 5 because it's really realistic...

-Dong Dongsam, I can't believe siblings could do something that evil...

-All of them except Sodeok-dong case...

-Case 2, 3, and 4. I like the ending of case 2. Case 3 is really interesting overall. And the trial in case 4 is really legendary.

-Dong Dongsam... He reminds me of my dad;;;

-Case 3 and 4

-Case 1 and 4... I watch the rest just to see Woo Youngwooㅎ

-Sodeok-dong is the only one that's boring me out. I just feel it was really unnatural when they start to introduce the village peopleㅋㅋㅋ It's boring...

-I really enjoyed watching case 2 and 3ㅠㅠㅠ

-The Pengsoo case was really sad...

trazy.com