Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

,

New Jeans dance to Hype Boy in their practice room in their latest Tiktok updates


theqoo 

-I love the choreographyㅠㅠ I think Hyein is the main dancer, but Danielle is a good dancer as well!! I mean, they're all great dancers but Hyein's dance is so pretty... The girls are so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-Is Hyein the main dancer? She's a freaking good dancerㅋㅋㅋ

-The maknae dan Danielle are really good at dancing...

-Danielle is such an all-rounder. She has a beautiful voice and is also good at dancing.

-I really like Danielle's vibes...

-I think the center is Minji and the main dancer is Hyein. I really love the songs and the choreography. This group is literally flawless.

-Don't you think Danielle is one of the main dancers? Her dance looks really outstanding...

-They all are so pretty and adorable. I have never liked a Kpop idol this much before.

-I can't stop looking at Danielle...

-Danielle and Hyein are so outstanding...ㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait to see them perform in music shows...

-The choreography is so pretty and unique... I really like Attention's choreography too...

-Which one of them is from Vietnam? I'm still having a hard time telling them apart...

trazy.com