Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

, ,

New Jeans Minji's junior high school yearbook pictures

 






She transferred to my school during the spring break in the middle of the 7th and 8th year. We were in the same class. She became the talk of the school for being 'the pretty girl that transferred to our school'. She's a very kind and bright person!

[+360][-33]

1. [+84][-5] She's indeed beautiful. Her face is really small and distinctive. 

2. [+74][-10] Whoa... I have never seen posts that are posted by schoolmates this fast. She's really beautiful.

3. [+55][-7] She already looked beautiful at such a young age...

4. [+32][-4] I don't know what to say... I want to say she's pretty because she is, but I'm scared people would think I'm a buzzerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+16][-2] I'm so sick of people who think every trending post is made by buzzersㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do we have to lie and call this beautiful girl ugly?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14][-2] She's a natural beauty...

7. [+8][-0] I had no idea it was possible to look this gorgeous in junior high school yearbook pictures... 

trazy.com