Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

, ,

New Jeans Haerin's primary school year book picture

 


Now



theqoo

-I used to think she was too young to debut, but considering her visual, if I were the director, I'd want to debut her as soon as possible, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If she graduated primary school in 2018, that means the maknae graduated primary school in 2020... Crazy...

-She suits Hybe's style really well... She looks so charming...

-I started college in 2018...

-Are you saying she graduated from primary school in 2018...?

-She graduated primary school in 2018?? What the... I'm class of 2019...

-Anyway, she looks really beautiful in the yearbook pictures...

-Haerin is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ It's my first time liking a female idol...

-She reminds me of Lee Dohyun in those yearbook pictures... Totally the type of visual I'd die for...

-She has the type of face that you can't get even from plastic surgery... So f*cking gorgeous...

-She looks exactly the same... Wait, she graduated primary school in 2018? I graduated in 2013... I guess I'm getting old now...

-I... got my first job in 2018... I'm old...ㅎ

-2018 was the year I got promoted as a manager in my previous workplace...

-She only has primary school yearbook pictures...? Oh Gosh...

-She's so pretty... She looks like Elsa...

trazy.com