Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2022

,

Sistar performs 'I Swear' as a full-group for the first time in 5 years

theqoo 

-If you come back, I'll pretend I didn't know you disbandedㅠㅠ

-That is my favorite Sistar's song everㅠㅠ

-This is bringing tears to my eyesㅠㅠㅠ They all look so happyㅠㅠㅠ

-Did they reunite? Will they be promoting actively like they used to before?

-Please give us a comeback...

-I hope they would reunite... I really like them when they're together...

-How could they not change at all after all this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really happy to see this...

-I Swear is the type of song that could freshen up the summerㅠㅠㅠ Can't they just reunite?

-What happened to Dasom? She has improved a lot...

-Now this is what I'm f*cking talking aboutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love how Dasom got more parts in I Swear this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Dasom has improved so much since the last time she performedㅋㅋㅋ She's so pretty...

trazy.com