Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2022

, ,

Hani, the Vietnamese member in Min Heejin's girlgroup

 










She looks so f*cking adorable in pig tailsㅠㅠㅠ


-She looks adorable. I personally have never seen a Vietnamese K-pop idol beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Vietnamese fans must be really happy to see her debut...

-Visual-wise, I think she's my personal favorite from this group. She looks like fresh fruit.

-There are a lot of beautiful women in Vietnamㅋㅋㅋ She looks so unique and beautiful...

-I have never seen a Vietnamese K-pop idol before...ㅋㅋㅋ Whoa, she's so pretty...

-Isn't she the first Vietnamese female idol to debut in South Korea?

-Is she fluent in Korean? I'm so curious...

-She looks so unique and gorgeous...

-So cute... She somehow reminds me of Kim Minhee and Go Min-si...ㅋㅋㅋ

-K-pop is really popular in Vietnam, but not a lot of Vietnamese get to debut as K-pop idols. I think she's going to get a lot of positive reactions from Vietnam.

-Whoa... How is it possible for her to look so gorgeous?

-How did they find charming girls like her?

trazy.com