Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2022

,

Plagiarism allegations of Sunmi's Heart Burn, company is currently checking

 Recently, Sunmi's latest song, Heart Burn, becomes in talk for allegedly plagiarising Avril Lavigne's I Don't Give which was released back in 2002. Her company is currently checking the truth.

theqoo

-So people are now calling similar songs 'plagiarism'? I've checked out both songs and they sound similar, however, I don't think it's plagiarised.

-Just ignore the allegations...

-Just imagine how many songs are there in this world. It's impossible to make a song that is completely different from any other existing songs. Just ignore it, it's pissing me off.

-I checked out the song after the news was released and I don't think they sound similar...

-This must've scared her off and she wouldn't release songs for the time beingㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not similar at all... I'm f*cking tired of this damned 'plagiarism' news

-I remember how severe the hate comments IU received when she released The Red Shoes

-I think they sound similar, but it's not plagiarised. People are taking this way too f*cking far.

-Just don't react to posts like that. Youtubers like that are only posting comparison videos because people are reacting to them. 

-I think only the intros sound similar...

-This kind of Youtubers are really problematic. 

trazy.com