Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2022

,

Min Heejin's girlgroup, NewJeans 'Attention' Official MV (Performance ver.)

 

theqoo

-I'm looking forward to their other song...

-Whoa... I really love the song...

-Nice song...! They all look really beautiful and young. I think this concept suits them really well.

-They all look gorgeous but most importantly, this is a really nice song...

-Which one of them is Vietnamese? I'm still having a hard time telling them apart...

-Comfy clothes, light make-up, natural hairstyle... I think they're going to attract a lot of fangirlsㅋㅋㅋ I'm not really interested in Kpop idols, but they caught my attention...

-Can't they style the girls in different hairstyles or makeup styles? I can't tell them apart...

-The first girl reminds me of Hwang Hyunjin...

-I had no idea they were this young. This is exactly how I felt when I first saw Wonyoung in Produce 48ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they're going to be even cooler as the time passes by...

-I wish them all the best. I may not be their fan, but I will always support them...

-The song is so much better than I expected...

-This somehow looks like a Nike ad...

-This reminds me of SNSD's debut. They all look so young.


trazy.com