Klook.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

Top 10 of Melon's 'Match of the most favorited B-Side tracks of 2022'.jpg

 

1. Lim Young Woong's Fill It Up

2. BTS' Mikrokosmos

3. Kim Ho-joong's My Way

4. Lee Chanwon's Going To Meet You

5. NCT Dream's Dive Into You

6. BTOB's Blooming Day

7. Highlight's Our Eyes

8. Monsta X's Stand Up

9. Lee Seungyoon's Piece Together Scattered Dreams

10. Young Tak's Cherry Blossom Love

theqoo

-You guys have to check out Dive Into You... It's a legendary song...

-I like Mikrokosmos and Dive Into You

-I have never listened to any of these songs except for Mikrokosmos

-I'm not a fan but Dive Into You is a really great song. I will dive into you~~

-Blooming Day is a really nice song. I listened to the whole album as soon as it was released. I fell in love with Blooming Day and instantly added it to my playlist.

-Dive Into You is indeed a very nice song

-Our Eyes is a really nice song, you guys have to check it out!!

-Hul... I freaking love Stand Up...

-Lim Young Woong looks so cute in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can we still vote?? I'm an Army and I had no idea this poll existedㅜㅜ

-Whoa... I had no idea Trot was a popular genre. No one around me listens to Trot, but it's always ranking quite high on music charts...

-Whoa... The influence that Trot's fans have is really impactful...

-Why are there Trot songs in this poll?

trazy.com