Klook.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

,

(G)I-DLE recreates their childhood pictures on Inkigayo



Miyeon


Minnie


Soyeon


Yuqi


Shuhua


-Miyeon still looks exactly the sameㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their fans must be really happy to see this stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always thought that was the worst type of glasses ever made, but how could it look so pretty when Miyeon wears it?? 

-This is really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shuhua literally only grew taller, her face didn't change at all

-I love (G)I-DLE so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shuhua's dress is such a scene-stealer and Miyeon looks so f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really adorable but somehow also funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Minnie's chick gloves, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking adorable

-I still can't stop laughing because of Miyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yuqi's face still looks exactly the sameㅋㅋㅋ Are you sure Shuhua didn't take that picture yesterday?? She still looks the same

-I feel like I could die from too much laughing because of Miyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's amazing how they manage to copy their childhood pictures perfectly like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Those pictures of Yuqi and Shuhua look like they just took it yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com