Klook.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM's Kim Garam pictures

 




Source Music Ent's rookie girl group

theqoo

-I wonder where did they find her...

-Her eyes are very unique and beautiful...

-Whoa, she looks very charming...

-She looks so much more gorgeous in the video. It's driving me insaneㅠㅠㅠ

-Sakura also holds a tennis racket in her pictures, I wonder what kind of concept they're going with...

-This world is full of beautiful peopleㅠㅠㅠ

-So pretty... She looks like someone but I can't figure out who it is

-She's so pretty! She kinda reminds me of Do Ah...

-How old is she? She's really beautiful

-She looks like the combination of Go Min-si and Go Yoonjung

-She reminds me of Sullyoon...

-She seems like a sweetheart...

-Rookies nowadays are very very beautiful...

-Why do you guys hate the tennis picture so much?? What does it mean??

-Am I the only one who doesn't see any problems with the tennis picture?? Are underages not allowed to do tennis...?

trazy.com