Klook.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

,

NMIXX's outfits on Inkigayo today that draws divided opinions

 


theqoo

-They look cute, though? NMIXX always has the best hairstyle, makeup, and outfits

-My eyes hurt to see the patterns...

-It makes them a little bit bigger than they actually are

-I'm studying Photoshop lately and it looks exactly like the layer they have in Photoshop...

-I don't like it. It doesn't look pretty at all. On top of that, it makes them look bigger than they actually are. I'm sure they're not chubby at all, the outfits make them appear so.

-NMIXX is still promoting?? They're promoting for a long time...

-Maybe it looks different under the stage's lighting? I don't know...

-I can't believe they're letting these beautiful girls wear such things... Oh Gosh.

-Whoa, f*ck. Sullyoon is so f*cking gorgeous. I don't care about the outfits at all. All I know is Sullyoon is gorgeous.

-Sullyoon has a really beautiful pair of eyes...

-I think it might actually look good on stage, though...?

-I just think it's unique, that's all...

-I think it looks good as a stage outfit. It suits the concept of their song. 

trazy.com