Klook.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

, ,

New video of Hyunbin and Son Yejin (Warning: Heart-fluttering)


 

-How is every moment of theirs look very beautiful and heart-fluttering?

-I drooled as I watched that clipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That day was freezing cold but the sky looked pretty, I'm sure the pictures and videos taken on that day look gorgeous. Anyway, can we have some HQ pictures...?

-Why is my heart fluttering to see somebody else's wedding ceremony...? Is this some kind of movie or what?

-Son Yejin dances like a princess... She's so f*cking gorgeous...

-Whoa... It's not even my wedding but I feel really happy...

-This looks like a happy ending in fairytalesㅠㅠ 

-If they release a Bluray movie of their wedding, I will absolutely buy itㅠㅠ

-It really does look like a scene from a drama...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How much do I need to pay to watch the longer version of the video? Can they please release merchandise for their wedding?ㅠㅠ

-This looks like a movie... Please post more videos of their wedding ceremony...ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com