Klook.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

,

Press pictures of Kwon Eunbi who's having her comeback today






-She looks so f*cking gorgeous

-The dress looks so cute on her! I think she suits this style more than her style back when she was in IZONE

-Her hairstyle and makeup don't suit the outfit. But still, she's Kwon Eunbi, therefore she's beautiful...

-I personally think she looks more beautiful without bangs...

-She looks way cuter and younger with short hair...

-She looks gorgeous as always

-I think Eunbi suits fancy style better. That hairstyle looks cute on her. Personally, I think she would've looked so much more beautiful if her lipstick color was bolder.

-Eunbi is really pretty. I'm really looking forward to her because she always tries different styles on every stage.

-Whoa, I have never seen her with this kind of style before. She looks so cute, I think I might die.

-Kwon Eunbi always becomes the trending topic every time she makes a comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her beautiful face saves the whole look, even from the old-fashioned hairstyle and outfit...

trazy.com