Klook.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

,

BIGBANG - Still Life M/V

 

Written by G-Dragon, T.O.P, Kush

Composed by Kush, VVN, Vince, G-Dragon, T.O.P

theqoo

-Taeyang's voice in the intro is crazy, it's really outstanding...

-Is this a pre-release track? Or is it the title track? 

-I've seen Bigbang when they were at their peak, I think that's why this song sounds very sad to me...

-The song is so much calmer than I expected it to be... Why?

-Why does this sound really sad?

-I bet GD's part is going to be featured in Amazing Saturday

-It's really nice to listen to this song at dawn. It gives off old-pop vibes, I personally really like it.

-I've been listening to this song for 1 hour straight

-It feels like this song is Bigbang's last greeting for us... I feel like tearing up listening to it...

-This somehow feels like their last song, it gives off the same vibes as 2NE1's Goodbye...

-Kush?? He's still in YG??

-Is this their last song...?? I feel sad...

-Whoa, I love this song. I should be sleeping right now, but I'm listening to this song instead.

trazy.com