Klook.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

,

Nam Joohyuk's best character in his whole career

 




Lee Joon-ha from The Light in Your Eyes

-His acting skill is good and so is the storyline, but I still can't bring myself to watch it because it's too sadㅠㅠㅠ

-I only remember this drama as 'Kim Hyeja's drama', I can barely recall anything about that. However, I think this is the best drama, compared to all the other dramas, he has ever starred in

-I also like his character as Nam Dosan in Start Up

-This is the best drama I have ever watched in my life

-People started seeing him in a new light because of this dramaㅋㅋㅋ So yeah, I agree that this is the best character he has ever played in his career

-I agree... Isn't this also when his acting skill improved a lot??

-I've always wanted to watch this drama, but I just can't. So I'm gonna say his best character is the one in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo

-This drama made me cry so much, my eyes were always puffed the next day after I watched it

-I really like Nam Joohyuk's character in this drama...

-I feel like tearing up every time I think of Joonha. His acting skill is really amazing in this drama.

-I think this is a sign for me to rewatch The Light in Your Eyesㅠㅠㅠ

-This drama is very very sadㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com